Saturday 12 February 2011

Productive Saturday

I managed to get some more drawing done today after i rode the horse this morning. I have been drawing pretty much solidly since about 11am this morning and it's now nearly 5pm. Sometimes, i just get into that mood where i feel really creative and it's the best time for me to draw as i know i can usually get quite a lot done. I wasn't really too sure about the colours on this drawing when i started it, but now that it's progressing it's coming together better i think. It looks better in the flesh as the pictures below are not brilliant quality. I am hoping that i might be able to have this one finished by the end of the weekend, but there is still quite a bit to do on the neck and small area of his back. I have managed to post a couple of stages this time as i took a picture before i got the muzzle done. Hopefully i will be able to post another stage tomorrow evening.




It's been quite interesting for me to do this drawing as the colours are so tricky to create. I think after this i am going to get some more pencils to add a new set of colours to my collection, somehow i think you can never have enough coloured pencils!

No comments:

Post a Comment