Thursday 10 February 2011

2011 So Far and New Drawing

2011 for me so far has been extremely busy with my regular job and also busy for me with my horse, Glider, who I am currently getting fit and ready for the eventing season starting in March. It has also been a time for me to get stuck in with my art work and get some pieces completed and start showcasing my work. I have completed a few pieces this year already which I have posted on the separate Coloured Pencil and Graphite pages.

I started a new drawing on Monday of a German Shepherd which is currently a work in progress. I have managed to spend some time on him this week however, I was out all day yesterday with the horse competing and so I am hoping to get some more work done on it tonight. I am enjoying this piece so far as the light on the reference picture is very light and so the colours appearing on his fur is making for a very challenging piece.

Work in Progress
Coloured Pencil on
Daler Rowney Cartridge Paper

Hopefully I will be able to do some more work on this piece tonight and I will post the next stage update when I have it. I hope you enjoy browsing through my work and if anyone would like to contact me for more information on commission work, please contact me via email on harmony03@hotmail.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment