Tuesday 8 March 2011

Finished Drawing

I finished the Dressage Horse drawing last night and i am really pleased with how it came out. Having not worked with coloured pencil on coloured paper before, i was pleased it went as well as it did. I definitely would like to do some more work on coloured paper in the future. I managed to get a decent scan of it today and so here is the final picture.

Currently Untitled
Coloured Pencil on Black
A4 Watercolour Paper 2011

I am about to get going on a commission piece next which i am quite excited about. The dog that is the subject of the piece is very cute and i think he will be a lot of fun to draw. Not sure what will be the next piece after that, but i have a couple of ideas lined up which will hopefully keep me busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment