Wednesday 19 February 2014

New Original Drawing!

So this week I have started a new original drawing, which will consist of 3 drawings altogether. After spending some time checking out possible reference photos, I have been quite inspired by foals and so this is the subject of my new drawing! I feel that it will be a nice piece to have complete before the spring arrives! I have so far completed the outline drawings for all 3 sections and have sized them up ready to lay down onto the final quality paper before the colour goes on. I am really looking forward to getting started with the colour on these 3. So here are the outlines at the first stage. I will post updates as I work through each stage!

Foal 1
Emma Bingham © 2014

Foal 2
Emma Bingham © 2014

Foal 3
Emma Bingham © 2014
All reference photos from Bundy-Stock on Deviantart

No comments:

Post a Comment