Saturday 10 December 2011

Phoebe

Yesterday i finished another commission of a beautiful German Shepherd called Phoebe. I loved every minute of this drawing and had great reference photos which meant i could enjoy putting in as much detail as possible.

Phoebe
Coloured Pencil on Fabriano
Watercolour Paper

I have another piece to start now which i will post once i have completed it and sent it off to the owner! I am looking forward to the next piece and it's another large size drawing so it should be a nice one to do.

Can't believe it's only a couple of weeks until Christmas now, seems like this year has flown by. I am looking forward to the break to hopefully complete some unfinished drawings and get some new ones started, and possibly play with some different mediums and try and expand my range of drawing tools! In the meantime, i have Christmas dinners with friends coming up and a trip to Olympia which i am really looking forward to as i haven't been for years, so it's going to be a busy couple of weeks in the lead up to my favourite holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment