Tuesday 20 September 2011

Update on Race Horses

It's been a while again since my last post as i have been busy with college stuff, exams and eventing my horse - all of which will be coming to an end at the end of October when college finishes and the eventing season is over. I will be sad to finish eventing until March next year, however this will give me lots of time to draw and hopefully finish up all of the items on my list of things waiting to be done! I still have a few exams coming up so will still be busy fitting in studying along with everything else as well as my drawings.

On a horse related note, me and Glider came 3rd at an Intro Championships at the weekend which was amazing and has really made my year! He was absolutely fanstastic and couldn't have gone better, so i am very proud of him and eager to get to our next event next week which is a Regional Final qualifier and i am hoping our luck will continue to that event with us too. Fingers crossed!

So i managed to get some more of the race horses drawing this week and have another update. It's not a huge update, but i am taking my time over this one as i am enjoying it. This progress shot is at about 12 hours of drawing with lots still to do. I am hoping to try and continue drawing each night this week when i have some spare time. So hopefully i will have more progress updates to come this week.

Work in Progress
Coloured Pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment